The Assisted Living option offers seniors a wide range of services based on individual needs – NOT a one-size-fits-all package. Celebre Place is a certified Residential Care Apartment Complex (R.C.A.C) and as such can provide assisted living residents up to 28 hours per week of supportive and personal care services . Each potential resident is assessed by our registered nurse prior to move-in to determine the services needed and desired by the resident. An individual care plan is developed and the monthly service fee is based on the hours of staff time per week required to deliver the services.
A total of 5 levels of care are offered and may include:
• 24-hour on-site staff to meet scheduled and unscheduled care needs
• Individualized supportive & personal care services
• Regular health monitoring by on-site registered nurse
• Medication assistance
• Diabetic management
• Housekeeping and linen service
• Personal laundry service
• Wireless call system for 24-hour staff access
• Coordination of medical appointments & transportation
• Variety of daily fitness, social, recreational & spiritual activities
For pricing information and specific questions call Celebre Place at 262-652-0200.